Automotive Review, Car Specification, Car Price List, New Car News and Design Concept Technology, Car First Test Drive, Car Spareparts, Car Accessories, Car Modification, Extreme Car Technology, Automobile Show News Update and Automotive Wallpaper Picture

SOTTO On Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've been pretty bummed lately and not really motivated to do anything. So much is on my mind, work is so busy I hardly have any time to think. I'm a simple man and the fast paced rush of this life is getting to me. My thoughts are cluttered and I can't seem to relax... I'm in one of those "sell everything" phases. I think I need a break from everything. I need a break from reality. Maybe a long drive would cure this. I find myself fantasizing about driving off into the desert at sunset on a bad frisco style chopper all day long, with nothing but a sleeping bag, some food, matches and some good homegrown. Ahhhhhhhhhh. Fuck everything and everyone, just me, freedom, the open road and escape.

Last week I sold my daily driver and my '63 Impala, Montezuma's Revenge. That has really eased my mind. I feel better already.

I've been trying to convince myself that I should snap out of this and keep my '63 Riviera and start working on it again. It's been on the backburner too long and I think it's time to step up or sell it

Its sitting in my grandmothers garage and I think I might take some time to pull it out this weekend and start getting the ball rolling. I'll take her for a spin and hopefully put myself at ease.

Dirtydan's Riv has been my inspiration this week.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...