Automotive Review, Car Specification, Car Price List, New Car News and Design Concept Technology, Car First Test Drive, Car Spareparts, Car Accessories, Car Modification, Extreme Car Technology, Automobile Show News Update and Automotive Wallpaper Picture

SOTTO On Friday, April 17, 2009

It's friday night, I'm sick like a dog and don't feel like doing anything. My throat feels like I drank a cup of sand. My head feels like the day after a weekend binge, except theres tiny rusty needles behind my eyeballs applying a pulsating pressure every few minutes.

This sucks.

So I turned on my computer and proceeded on checking my e-mails, message board, facebook and myspace account in my usual orderly rutine. As I'm finishing up, I spot a thumbnail from a friend from the Style Kings CC of some looker posing on his car. I click it and find myself getting distracted looking at pictures of cars and lovely ladies. Don't you love the internet?

Trent from Sherrill Hotrods has immpecable taste.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...